English and Burmese Proverbs
1. A bad penny always turns up.
2. A bird in the the hands worth two in the bush.
3. A chain is no stronger than the weakest link.
4. A fool and his money are soon parted.
5. A friend in need is Friend indeed.
ဒုကၡေရာက္ေနတဲ့ အခ်ိန္မွာ အနားကေန ရပ္တည္ေပးတတ္တဲ့သူမွ မိတ္ေဆြစစ္။
6. A man is known by friends.
7. A man home is his castle.
8. A rolling stone gather no moss.
10. A stitch in time save nine.
11. A woman's place is in the home.
12. A woman's work never done.
13. An Absence makes the heart grow founder.
14. Actions speak louder than words.
အေျပာမဟုတ္ အလုပ္နဲ႔ သက္ေသျပ။
15. After a storm comes a calm.