Skip to main content

Life at work (1)

Yesterday morning, I revealed that Uray, my fellow colleague is a blogger. I read her recent posts which were written is Singalish which I’m learning. She posted about the site, May May who is her one and only one female colleague and me.

This is how she mentioned about May May.

i didn't mention i have a female colleague called may working at the same site as me right? we r the only TWO females working at the construction site together wif all our handsome banglah frens !! but may's working at another container together wif the rest of the mechanical engineers..and im working at the main koon seng office.

so may may is very nice to me becos she, like me, was very happy when we found out we got each other!!! she say everyday see guys also sian ..GUYS-BANGLAHS. may may bought this reallie nice muffin from shun fu road called chocolat n spice! its super nice!!

i love may may!! my new found fren in koon seng.

This is me on her blog. I just happened to love what she has written. She’s so open on her blog though.

den tis morning i reach my workplc, i saw my colleague (the myanmmar architect) surfing some blog..den i saw its XIAXUE! woohoo, even he noes xiaxue! i mean he's only been in singapore for a few mths i think...den i saw xiaxue went to do tattoo!!! wah lao so coincidental i jus dreamt abt me wanting to get a tattoo last night. AYE I NO LIE k! even though my idol is xx. lol

den that colleague of mine went on to show me http://www.nicolekiss.blogspot.com/ . then i ask who is she? never hear b4... he said "i dont noe? i jus think she is hot?" WAH LAO SEH BEH BEH YI GE! and not like i damn shou wif him he dare tell me! hahaha...but all GUYS R LIKE DAT ONE RIGHT?”

As you may know, I’ve traveling abroad and blend myself with locals. Singapore is one difficult country for me to do like so. All the foreigners agree on this fact. I think reading Singaporeans’ blogs may be the best way to learn what they are thinking or doing and this may be helpful to blend with them. Apparently, Uray was amazed that I’m looking into hot blogs like Xuaxue, clapbangkiss&39;sXanga, Nicole Chocoa Heaven, etc. Probably, I may get a nice idea from her to blend with locals. Also I’m learning Mandarin for more efficient to communicates with them. Now, I found out that blogging is common interest of among Singaporeans and me, although I blog once in a month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living in Singapore: Promenade (1)

Standing in front of the Ministry of Development Master Plan of Marina Bay and I This is the Ariel photo of the island state, Singapore and this is where I live This is my apartment block Joint the parade TZO at China Town Singapore China Town Preserved area

BIM (Building Information Modeling) မိတ်ဆက်

အခုအချိန်တွင် BIM ဆိုတဲ့ စကားလုံးကို ဆောက်လုပ်ရေးလောကမှာ အတော်များများ ပြောသံဆိုသံတွေ ကြားလာကြတယ်။ ဒါကြောင့် BIM ဘာကြီးမှန်း သိဖို့နဲ့ ဘယ်သူတွေက ဘယ်ကိစ္စတွေမှာ သုံးနေတယ် သုံးကြတယ် ဆိုတာကို အတိအကျသိဖို့ လိုပါလိမ့်မယ်။ တစ်ချို့က BIM သည် software တစ်မျိုးလို့ပြောတယ်။ တစ်ချို့က BIM သည် အဆောက်အဦးတွေရဲ့ 3D model လို့ဆိုကြပြန်တယ်။ တစ်ခြားလူတွေက BIM ဆိုတာ အဆောက်အဦးနဲ့ ပတ်သက်တဲ့ အချက်အလက်တွေ အကုန်လုံးကို သေသေခြာစုဆောင်း ပေးနိုင်တဲ့ လုပ်ငန်းစဉ် တစ်ခုလို့ ရှုင်းပြကြပြန်တယ်။ တစ်ကယ်တော့ BIM ဆိုတာ ခုနကပြောခဲ့တဲ့ အကြောင်းအရာတွေ အကုန်လုံးထက် အများကြီးကိုပိုသ ပြီးလုပ်ဆောင်ပေးနိုင် ပါသေးတယ်။  သာမန်လူတစ်​ေယာက်၊ ဆောက်လုပ်ရေးလောက ပြင်ပကလူတစ်ယောက် နားလည်အောင် ရှင်းပြရရင် BIM ဆိုတာဖြစ်လာဖို့ အတွက် digital 3D model ကို စပြီးတည်ဆောက်ရတယ်။ အဲဒီ model က သာမန် 3D model ထက်ပိုပြီး အခက်အလက်တွေကို ထည့်သွင်း ဖေါ်ပြတယ်။ ဆိုကြပါစို့ လှပပြီး စိတ်ဝင်စား စရာကောင်းတဲ့ နံရံတွေရဲ့ ဆေးရောင်တွေ၊ texture တွေ ကိုတစ်ပါတည်း ထည့်သွင်းဖေါ်ပြလို့ရပါတယ်။ BIM model တစ်ခု ဖြစ်လာဖို့ဆိုရင် တစ်ကယ့်အဆောက်အဦးမှာ ပါတယ့် စိတ်အပိုင်းတွေ အကုန်က