Skip to main content

I was arrested. Ho ho ho...

Conversation with Zaw Htoo Tin 11:40 PM November 18, 2008

Zaw: Are you ok?

Thant: Ha ha...
I just came back from the police station. I was arrested. Of course, I'm ok. Seriously, I was arrested a few minutes ago. It was funny experience.

Zaw: I would like to ask about my health.
Thant: Ok, you can ask me.

Zaw: Sorry to here that. My heart was beating too heard one day ago.

Thant: You should consult with a doctor.
Zaw: Yes, I did already. Pressure was ok. The hear beat was 75 per minutes which is ok.

Thant: 75 per minutes means ok. 75 beat per minute means completely fine.

Zaw: The doctor told me to take ECG. Tomorrow I will go hospital. It just heart beat was so rough. I thought that you may have suggestion before I go to the doctor.

Thant: I have no idea. I'm no good in this issue. But don't worry so much. Medicines in these countries are very nice unlike Burma. It can cure you instantly.

Zaw: I called my mother who is nurse. She is not at Yangon. So I only have you to ask.

Thant: I give you an example. This month I removed 2 wisdom teeth and pasted a hole in a tooth. The operation was pretty smooth. It was just like having haircut. No pain!!! By the way, can you read Burmese fonts?

Zaw: I will check with my friend. Yeah, it's ok.

Thant: While you're staying abroad, don't neglect on health issue. If you don't take care of yourself nobody will take care of you. This is totally true.

Zaw: Thanks

Thant: http://tzostrumblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/taking-care-of-myself-in-abroad.html
You can read my experience from this link.

Zaw: I think I drank too much for the last three months.

Thant: You can click to see what I had told at that time.

Zaw: ok

Zaw: Sorry I type very slowly.

Thant: If you can't read it just let me know, I'll convert it to PDF and email it to you.
Don't worry too much for you health. It's not Burma. They don't use Chinese, India or Thai medicine. They only use quality medicines and apparently they are really effective.

Zaw: so what about police case.

Thant: Well it’s nothing. I just took the bus which headed to the immigration check point with a friend who just arrived to Singapore and he didn't know that his home was very near to Malaysia border. At the immigration check point we alighted from the bus and trying to gaze the Malaysia side but unfortunately a stylish steel roof was blocking the view. So we headed back. As soon as we did so, the police hold us and asked our ID. I had the ID in my wallet.

Zaw: What is stylish steel roof?

Thant: The architectural style steel roof is so spectacular. It was Awesome!!

Zaw: Ok, ok.

Thant: I could provide the ID although my friend had no document. So the officer assumeed that he is an illegal worker.

Thant: He informed the police station via radio. His superior from the office said they want to talk with us. I just overheard the conversation. So we were accompanied to the police station to talk with the officer.

Zaw: Why didn’t he bring any paper?


ThatL Actually, we didn't have intention to go there. Almost every evening we had dinner in a canteen near our houses.

Zaw: Ok

Thant: In this evening my friend told me that he wanted to buy a long sleeve shirt. Thus, I took him to the Causeway Point, a supermarket. From the plaza of the market we could see some high rises form JB, Malaysia. I explained to him that our location is very near to JB and it is only 5 bus-stops away. It’s possible to reach there in an instant. So we took bus to the check point. Then, as I explained you earlier, we were arrested.

Zaw: Yes

Thant: The policemen told me that once you reached the check point I can't go back. This is not an airport. As the matter of fact, we have no intention to go to other country. We just want to see some building for a good view point. I explained to the police officers in their office as the same way as I just did to you and they believed us.

Zaw: so you had a good trip. How about your friend ID?

Thant: However they asked my friend to call someone from his home. This way his roommate could bring his passport to the police station to prove that he isn't an illegal worker.

Zaw: Now he got a good lesson about the ID.

Thant: My friend called his home and all of his roommates were panic.
They were very anger to me.

Zaw: To you??

Thant: Yeah, because I took him to the check point.

Zaw: You were really bad. You know?

Thant: But anyway after 10 minutes of talking with the officers they released us. They told us that not to go out without passport. They took us to the bus station to go back. They kindly showed the way to get back home safely. It was a happy ending.

Zaw: Aha

Thant: It’s the story for a lifetime.

Zaw: My friend you're so lucky. I have to pratice typing and English as well. Ok, see you my friend.

Thant: Good night. Sleep tight. :D

Conversation with Thiha 12:11 AM November 19, 2008

Thiha: Good night. I’m going to sleep. The heartbeats are so fast.

Thant: What makes it happen?

Thiha: Arrr............
15 mins in Singapore police station tough.

Thant: It was so funny. Don't you think?

Thiha: Arrrrr........ I was lucky. I could end up in jail.

Thant: I knew it from the beginning that nothing would be happening.

Thiha: Hey, you kid on me.

Thant: We made no offences tough.

Thiha: hahhaah

Thant: I mean, we just took the wrong bus. That's all.

Thiha: he…he..he…

Thant: Just…….. took the wrong bus.

Thiha: You are so funny friend. I won’t forget the bus service number. It’s 950. Isn’t it?

Thant: No, Singapore regulations are very funny. See we couldn't walk back after we alighted. Don't you think this is funny?

Thiha: It happened, TZO.

Thant: Of course we may want to go back. Where is the democracy? Obviously, Singapore is not a free country.

Thiha: aha……ha…Write it in your blog.

Thant: Yeah, I'm writing. You can read in the morning.

Thiha: Ah, great.
Whatever!!
Good night and dream of ToTo (The Snowball Lottery) Good?

Thant: Good night.

Thiha: yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIM (Building Information Modeling) မိတ်ဆက်

အခုအချိန်တွင် BIM ဆိုတဲ့ စကားလုံးကို ဆောက်လုပ်ရေးလောကမှာ အတော်များများ ပြောသံဆိုသံတွေ ကြားလာကြတယ်။ ဒါကြောင့် BIM ဘာကြီးမှန်း သိဖို့နဲ့ ဘယ်သူတွေက ဘယ်ကိစ္စတွေမှာ သုံးနေတယ် သုံးကြတယ် ဆိုတာကို အတိအကျသိဖို့ လိုပါလိမ့်မယ်။ တစ်ချို့က BIM သည် software တစ်မျိုးလို့ပြောတယ်။ တစ်ချို့က BIM သည် အဆောက်အဦးတွေရဲ့ 3D model လို့ဆိုကြပြန်တယ်။ တစ်ခြားလူတွေက BIM ဆိုတာ အဆောက်အဦးနဲ့ ပတ်သက်တဲ့ အချက်အလက်တွေ အကုန်လုံးကို သေသေခြာစုဆောင်း ပေးနိုင်တဲ့ လုပ်ငန်းစဉ် တစ်ခုလို့ ရှုင်းပြကြပြန်တယ်။ တစ်ကယ်တော့ BIM ဆိုတာ ခုနကပြောခဲ့တဲ့ အကြောင်းအရာတွေ အကုန်လုံးထက် အများကြီးကိုပိုသ ပြီးလုပ်ဆောင်ပေးနိုင် ပါသေးတယ်။  သာမန်လူတစ်​ေယာက်၊ ဆောက်လုပ်ရေးလောက ပြင်ပကလူတစ်ယောက် နားလည်အောင် ရှင်းပြရရင် BIM ဆိုတာဖြစ်လာဖို့ အတွက် digital 3D model ကို စပြီးတည်ဆောက်ရတယ်။ အဲဒီ model က သာမန် 3D model ထက်ပိုပြီး အခက်အလက်တွေကို ထည့်သွင်း ဖေါ်ပြတယ်။ ဆိုကြပါစို့ လှပပြီး စိတ်ဝင်စား စရာကောင်းတဲ့ နံရံတွေရဲ့ ဆေးရောင်တွေ၊ texture တွေ ကိုတစ်ပါတည်း ထည့်သွင်းဖေါ်ပြလို့ရပါတယ်။ BIM model တစ်ခု ဖြစ်လာဖို့ဆိုရင် တစ်ကယ့်အဆောက်အဦးမှာ ပါတယ့် စိတ်အပိုင်းတွေ အကုန်က

Living in Singapore: Promenade (1)

Standing in front of the Ministry of Development Master Plan of Marina Bay and I This is the Ariel photo of the island state, Singapore and this is where I live This is my apartment block Joint the parade TZO at China Town Singapore China Town Preserved area