Skip to main content

I Feel Free Again

I have been really busy in last few months and couldn’t able to blog since than. I always came with weary legs and couldn’t do noting but going straightly to bed to recuperate for the next day at work. Because of the tight schedule at job, I lost contact with my family, relatives and friends until they get the feeling that I estrange them. It has been a difficult experience for me. Despite I consume all the energy, really exhausted and couldn’t even write an email or post a blog at the end of the day to explain what is happening to me, I always want to in stay in touch with you all.


Since only a few days, it is obvious that the works I need to carry out are almost done. My duties are lighter and lighter than it used to be and it creates time for me to look back which were out of my sight and lack of taking care in those busy days. I got a few complains that I have a negative points because I hadn’t email, called to my distance social network. I swear that I don’t want to see myself wedged in this situation. It was just happened to me because of the very tight schedule.


I would highlight to a few situation to let you visualized what was happening on my site office. Drawings were need to be submitted and resubmitted to get the architect’s, the structural engineer’s and the M & E engineer’s approval to construct. Now almost all of the critical point of the construction was solved by coordinating of the structural, architectural and M & E drawings. Believe of not, according to the previous master plan done by Desmond, the project manager who handled the job to Gopal, these drawing submission supposed to be done before I join the Bartley Christian Church project, 28 March 2008. The project manager, Gopal was sleeping in the office until he resigned on the end of May. Desmond took over again at that point and assigned Airani as assistant project manager. From that point forth the site was so busy including me. Sometimes I came back home after 10:30 and get back to work before 8 in the morning. Luckily, Desmond requested me to work overtime for these days and told me that he help me to reimburse for my time.


Good News


Even in this situation I have an achievement. I passed the basic theory of driving which is about rules and regulations of the road, the traffic signs and signals. To convert my Burma driving license to Singapore driving license, I must pass the test. Now I can easily convert it to Singapore class 3 license which I have a right to drive motor cars of an unladen weight not exceeding 3,000 kg with not more than 7 passengers (Exclusive of the driver) and motor tractors of an unladen weight not exceeding 2,500 kg. Having of class 3 driving are very useful to hope jobs.


Bad News


Regarding to the conversation with Desmond in the site office my overtime payment was supposed to be collected in the evening of 18 July but it wasn’t. I had been working 7 days a week and ends up with nothing. I complained about this to Desmond and Airani. Chong is also helping to collect the right payment. I need your blessing to get this otherwise the money in my pocket be deteriorating in few days and I won’t be able to effort a simple meal.


Future Plan


I’m going to sit IELTS (International English Testing Service) exam on November 8th, 2008.

I posted some of my pictures for you to see.

This was taken by Nathan, a foreman of my site. He's a friendly guy. I hoped that I can posted his photo in a few days.



It was me on the 4th of July. I took this before just before I went to the office. I took it in the mirror of my bedroom.




It was 8th July, a day after I had a new haircut. I took this picture with my cell phone by myself.



Oh, I changed my bed sheet this very evening. I’m posing this blog on this bed. Please see my blogging bed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIM (Building Information Modeling) မိတ်ဆက်

အခုအချိန်တွင် BIM ဆိုတဲ့ စကားလုံးကို ဆောက်လုပ်ရေးလောကမှာ အတော်များများ ပြောသံဆိုသံတွေ ကြားလာကြတယ်။ ဒါကြောင့် BIM ဘာကြီးမှန်း သိဖို့နဲ့ ဘယ်သူတွေက ဘယ်ကိစ္စတွေမှာ သုံးနေတယ် သုံးကြတယ် ဆိုတာကို အတိအကျသိဖို့ လိုပါလိမ့်မယ်။ တစ်ချို့က BIM သည် software တစ်မျိုးလို့ပြောတယ်။ တစ်ချို့က BIM သည် အဆောက်အဦးတွေရဲ့ 3D model လို့ဆိုကြပြန်တယ်။ တစ်ခြားလူတွေက BIM ဆိုတာ အဆောက်အဦးနဲ့ ပတ်သက်တဲ့ အချက်အလက်တွေ အကုန်လုံးကို သေသေခြာစုဆောင်း ပေးနိုင်တဲ့ လုပ်ငန်းစဉ် တစ်ခုလို့ ရှုင်းပြကြပြန်တယ်။ တစ်ကယ်တော့ BIM ဆိုတာ ခုနကပြောခဲ့တဲ့ အကြောင်းအရာတွေ အကုန်လုံးထက် အများကြီးကိုပိုသ ပြီးလုပ်ဆောင်ပေးနိုင် ပါသေးတယ်။  သာမန်လူတစ်​ေယာက်၊ ဆောက်လုပ်ရေးလောက ပြင်ပကလူတစ်ယောက် နားလည်အောင် ရှင်းပြရရင် BIM ဆိုတာဖြစ်လာဖို့ အတွက် digital 3D model ကို စပြီးတည်ဆောက်ရတယ်။ အဲဒီ model က သာမန် 3D model ထက်ပိုပြီး အခက်အလက်တွေကို ထည့်သွင်း ဖေါ်ပြတယ်။ ဆိုကြပါစို့ လှပပြီး စိတ်ဝင်စား စရာကောင်းတဲ့ နံရံတွေရဲ့ ဆေးရောင်တွေ၊ texture တွေ ကိုတစ်ပါတည်း ထည့်သွင်းဖေါ်ပြလို့ရပါတယ်။ BIM model တစ်ခု ဖြစ်လာဖို့ဆိုရင် တစ်ကယ့်အဆောက်အဦးမှာ ပါတယ့် စိတ်အပိုင်းတွေ အကုန်က

Living in Singapore: Promenade (1)

Standing in front of the Ministry of Development Master Plan of Marina Bay and I This is the Ariel photo of the island state, Singapore and this is where I live This is my apartment block Joint the parade TZO at China Town Singapore China Town Preserved area